Subscribe:

Sunday, March 13, 2011

Hollywood Reaches Out to Japan After Earthquake

Hollywood is reaching out to the people Japan after a devastating 8.9-magnitude earthquake and subsequent tsunami rocked the Pacific island nation.
“Sending good thoughts and prayers to people of Japan,” Ben Stiller Tweeted.
 
Glee star Lea Michele, wrote, "So devastating to hear about the huge earthquake & tsunami Japan. My thoughts and prayers are with everyone there."
 
Tweeted Taylor Swift: "I'm sending my thoughts and prayers and love to those in Japan who are hurting.”
 
Katy Perry asked her followers to pray for “anyone that is being effected by the disaster in Japan,” while Paris Hilton Tweeted, "The images on the news are breaking my heart. I am so worried for everyone in Japan. My thoughts are with you Japan. God bless you all.”
 
"Watching news N utter shock&horror,” Tweeted Tori Spelling. “God Bless everyone&their families N Japan struck by this horrific earthquake&Tsunami.”
 
"Just heard about the huge earthquake and tsunami in Japan. My prayers are with everyone in Japan!," Kim Kardashian wrote on Twitter.

0 comments:

Post a Comment