Subscribe:

Tuesday, March 15, 2011

Cake Batter Crispy Treats.


In case you didn’t know, today is the Daytona 500. I didn’t know this for 24 years. But now that I have Mr. How Sweet in my life, he will never let me forget it. It will most likely be his best day of 2011… depending on who wins of course.

He’s been glued to the TV all weekend, watching and re-watching every possible NASCAR special known to man. I even think some tears were shed. But you didn’t hear that from me.




He has the diecast cars out to decorate and is wearing a Dale Earnhardt t-shirt from 1991. And there might be a big cooler of beer in the foyer.

Needless to say, I’m running far, far away until Sunday evening. And taking some credit cards with me.


Since the only food gracing our kitchen this afternoon is 16 pounds of meat and a gallon of ketchup, I wanted to leave him something else to snack on. And since he absolutely loves rice crispy treats, and since I’m so annoyingly obsessed with cake batter flavors, I quickly combined the two. The result is a cakey-flavored crispy treat with tons of sprinkles. Love.


0 comments:

Post a Comment