Subscribe:

Tuesday, March 15, 2011

S’mores Pie.


And it just may be one of the best desserts I’ve ever made.


You might remember that last year I whipped up some mini s’mores tarts. They were fabulous, but I must have had a few screws loose. Why didn’t I just make an entire pie?

Oh! I remember why. Because my husband doesn’t like s’mores. He’s apparently from another planet. Can’t he just sacrifice his taste buds for my favorite flavor combination?
I guess not.


I ended up with an entire pie. In my house. In my fridge. With only one person to eat it.
Dreams do come true!

Welcome to my new favorite dessert. Did your pants button pop yet?

Pleeeeeease make this. I’m begging you. I need someone to share the love with me since Mr. How Sweet would rather eat chicken and steak than s’mores.


And I’m warning you: It may not be pretty once cut.
As long as you chill it, you should get a semblance of a slice out. But if that fails, just go to town with a spoon. Trust me, no one will care. They are eating s’mores pie after all! Seriously, it’s not like you could wait to cut it anyway. Unless you’re superhuman.
I might have found myself kneeling on the kitchen floor, spoon in hand and head in fridge, scooping out s’mores pie bites.

And I still have the crumbs on my kitchen floor to prove it.


0 comments:

Post a Comment