Subscribe:

Tuesday, March 15, 2011

HUMMUS PIZZA

20101015-IMG_6333

Hummus Pizza on a Curry Infused Crust

Ingredients:
Pizza Dough:
  • Homemade Curry infused pizza dough (use same recipe here but add in 1 tbsp good quality curry powder. Omit the other pizza herbs too.)


Hummus:
  • I used my favourite Fontaine Santé hummus, but of course you can make your own too!

Garnish:
  • Paprika
  • Olive oil

Directions: After pizza dough is cooked and cooled for just a few minutes, spread on a huge layer of the hummus (I used 2 cups approx) and then sprinkle with paprika. Drizzle on lots of olive oil and serve.
 20101015-IMG_6334
This pizza was incredible. I was seriously addicted and needed an intervention.
They would make a fun appetizer too!
20101015-IMG_6336
I have a few other ideas on my ‘pizza list’ that I still want to try out at some point! One of them includes Guacamole pizza. Mmmm.

0 comments:

Post a Comment