Subscribe:

Saturday, March 5, 2011

Neutral sandals: A spring must-have

Cesare Paciotti




 Neutrals are back and bigger than ever this spring, along with pretty neutral sandals.




 I love neutral sandals because they work both with your neutrals and with all your pretty spring dresses that you can't quite properly match with a shoe.
The theory about neutral shoes is that they make your legs look longer by blending in with the color of your skin.
I'M IN.

These Cesare Paciotti sandals are gorgeous, but if you can't quite afford Paciotti prices, don't despair -- I've got some inexpensive neutral sandal options after the jump!





Aldo
I absolutely love the look and the price of these bone wedge sandals (Aldo, $50). They look like they cost far more than their actual price-tag.



DKNY
Feeling haute? Check out these incredibly stylish DKNY sandals (The Outnet, $117.25 on sale). Originally priced at $335, these are a great deal.


Zappos
For comfort and style, I'm liking these Nine West Kalypsso Sandals (Zappos, $69).


Aldo
And since I know some of you out there hate any kind of heel or height, these sandals (Aldo, $50) are for you!

DSW
I'm crazy about these MOJO MOXY wedge sandals (DSW, $69.95) for the price. WANT. More from The Stir: Irina Shayk's Supermodel Secret Is Surprisingly Hot


Aldo
And these Enderle wedges (Aldo, $45) are a great blend of comfort and style.

Bloomingdales
Finally, one last dream shoe. These Calvin Klein Susan platform sandals ($158, Bloomingdale's) are right up my alley ...

0 comments:

Post a Comment