Subscribe:

Tuesday, March 15, 2011

Double Fudge Irish Cream Cookies.


What better way to celebrate my Irish heritage than with a little chocolate and irish cream?

In cookie form of course.

With a beverage on the side.



At least it’s not green beer.
Bad memories.
I shiver at the thought.

This is one of the only ways I will ever drink coffee.

Oh. I’ll drink it like this too. Off of a soggy cookie.

These cookies are a perfect treat for St. Patrick’s Day and are so soft, chocolaty and delicious. You could try other flavors of Bailey’s too. You can add more chocolate chips or even add a touch of mint. You can dip each cookie in straight Bailey’s on the rocks.

I highly suggest baking them today, in anticipation of St. Patrick’s Day. Lots of taste testing is required and you’ll have to do your fair share of quality control. Life is tough.


0 comments:

Post a Comment